Integration with an eBay store
As you already know, integration of your new dropship website to your eBay store is completely free and made easy with a pre-installed M2E Pro - extension that runs on the Magento platform. It was initially developed as a “Magento to eBay” connector and then eventually evolved into feature rich, scalable Multi Channel solution for eBay, Amazon and Rakuten. Having more than 100,000 downloads, M2E Pro has become one of the market leaders by a number of users who take advantage of this highly customizable product.
Firstly you should register for a license with M2E Pro. To obtain a new license key and update the license for M2E Pro installed in Magento 1:
- go to clients.m2epro.com and click the Registration tab, fill in all necessary fields and complete the process;
- At the end of the registration process you’ll get your new Extension Key
- copy your new extension key and go to System > Configuration > M2E Pro > License in your Magento website backend;
- press Change button, paste the newly created License Key and press Confirm button;
- clear Magento cache in System > Cache Management > Flush Magento cache and Cache Storage.
The next step for you is to link your website to your eBay store. Go to a Sell on eBay tab of the Admin Panel.
There you’ll be welcomed by a short but detailed video tutorial that explains how to link your Magento website to your eBay store. Follow the described steps and you’ll soon have your website successfully linked.
If you wish to know more, you can find documentation on how to manage listings, orders, as well as sort out various configuration options here, as well as on the community forum on eBay integration. eBay itself has an extensive knowledge database that can assist you along the way of growing your business